Q. When will my order be shipped?
- A. We pack and fulfill orders within 24 hours (guaranteed). AND, if you place an order before 4pm, we can guarantee NEXT DAY SHIPPING.
Q. What are the dimensions of the ball pit?
- A. 90cm Diameter x 30cm High x 5cm Thick.
Q. What is the ball pit made from?
- A. The material is a foam base and structure with velvet lining.
Q. What are the balls made from?
- A. The balls are made from Low density polyethylene (LDPE). The plastic balls comply with CCC and CE.
Q. Is the velvet washable?
- A. The base of the pit lining is washable. You can wash it by machine on delicate wash, however we always recommend hand washing.
Q. Are ball pits safe?
- A. Our baby ball pits are very safe. They serve as a small barrier playground for young children. They are made from soft foam and velvet materials. Your baby should ALWAYS be supervised while playing in their ball pit.
Q. What ages do these ball pits suit?
- A. Generally 6+ months. However for safety reasons it is recommended that your baby is sitting upright themselves before being put in the ball pit.
Q. Why does it come vacuum-sealed?
- A. The ball pits come vacuum sealed during manufacturing and are cheaper to ship. Shipping is very expensive for a product this size if it's not sealed.
Q. Why is shipping expensive?
- A. When purchasing pits with balls, the balls come in quite large boxes (61cm x 41cm x 39cm), therefore more expensive to ship.
- A. You might live in a rural area (outside of metro) which means couriers cost more to deliver to your address.
Q. Do you ship internationally?
- A. We can. We don't currently have international shipping available on our website, but if you send us a message and let us know your address (specifically your postcode), we can provide you with the shipping rates and arrange things from there.
Q. How long does it take for the pit to take its final shape?
- A. Generally after 2-3 weeks of the pit being open, it'll take it's final natural shape. The pit can be massaged into place, however the pits aren't going to be a perfect circular shape.
Q. How do I assemble my pit?
- A. The ball pits are made from memory foam, so when you open the package (be careful unwrapping the pit from the vacuum sealed bag if using a knife) and find the deformed pit, follow these 2 steps...
- Pull the zipper on the bottom of the ball pit base to latch to the walls, and zip all the way around.
- Massage the ball pit with your hands to help it take its shape. Please note, they're not supposed to be a perfect circle, they're a little irregular.
Q. Is your product stocked and shipped within Australia?
- A. Yes, our stock is stored in our Brisbane storage. This is also where we ship our products from. So when you pruchase and receive a tracking link, you'll see it's being shipped from Brisbane. The longest shipping time we've had to date is 7 business days, which was cross country.